Monday, February 14, 2011

I Can’t Do It Because I Am a Phobic

Most people have an inborn perception about some thing and they develop a phobia which keeps on nourishing. They may be phobic to things which may sound silly to others. The general line which we come across may be many but they may sound something as mentioned below:

1- I can’t explain myself because I am afraid.
2- I can’t sleep because I am afraid of the dark.
3- I can’t make eye contact because I am emotional.
4- I can’t get girl friend because she will refuse me.
5- I can’t date because I am in debt.
6- I can’t swim because I am afraid of water.
7- We get afraid for someone to whom we loved a lot.
And much more of these likes…

The truth is that every human has as much courage as the current purpose requires. Courage is always with us, like a heartbeat or breath. It is in all of us in equal manner. But few incidents make us coward or timid. We become paralyzed.

If we had a bad experience related to any situation. So whenever any incidents occur related to the same condition we recall our bad experience. Truth is that we always find courage. It is right there inside the fear! It’s like a jewel, like a closed hand (fist). Courage says” I am always for you. I am a part of yours.

Cowardice brings the habit of telling lie & stop to act. Fear makes us unable to act. Like as a mother always pampers her kid and guides not touch this or that, otherwise the kids may get hurt. Mother gives expression like Stop!! Oh my God you will hurt yourself. These kind of repeated sentences create a picture of fearfulness or cowardice nature.

Fear is nothing but a perception. Some people who are afraid of darkness, they never take a peaceful sleep. Some get anxious to face an interview. Few of them get scared to purpose a girl. That is nothing except our sensitivity to that issue.

Astrology can facilitate and guide you how you can overcome from this problem. Your charted can be analyzed to see the problem and the deficiencies which are leading you to behave like this. As your chart can give a complete insight into your problematic areas the solution to it could be just a stone throw distant away.

So just gather a bit of courage and get to chart and allied astrological things verified and seek a remedy which surely treat you in the same way as it was created in you.

“You must be strong now. You must never give up. And when people make you cry and you are afraid of the dark, don't forget the light is always there and this light is known is astrology.”

About Author

Jyotishacharya Vinay Sheel Saxena is a well known indian Vedic Astrologer and Vastu expert and provides best vedic astrology solutions, vastu remedies, free daily horoscope and other astrological solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment