Tuesday, August 30, 2011

JUVENILE CRIME

In the most renowned profession of astrology we get many experiences. They could be good, bad, harsh, bitter, humorous, sad, entreating, and sometimes horrifying and really, that specific movement you are flabbergasted. Today I want to share a tragic experience with you. One day I was sitting in my office, suddenly I got a call from the reception that a parent wants to meet me immediately. I was really packed up with my already committed appointments. I refused, but the bell rang up and I heard that somebody was crying like anything. I called him inside and asked the reason. As I came to know the reason I was taken aback. Their son was beaten up so badly by one of his classmate that he had to admit in the hospital immediately. The doctors were clueless and unable to say anything at that moment. They had a lot of faith in me as well as in my astrological views. They actually wanted to know that their son would stay alive or God forbid not.

I tried to console them. Although I knew that the situation was actually very critical. The situation was very critical. Sometimes we astrologers are really helpless as we do not want to hurt other’s feelings. I told them to offer some puja and other astrological tips because I was seeing a good planetary movement in the horoscope of their son. They did as I told them to do and after some days I got a news that the boy was out of danger. I thanked God for his kindness. But the story doesn’t end here. It left a question in front of me and our society - what was there between the two boys so igniting, that a 15 year child was set to kill his classmate. Why was there so much rage?

I think that hating is a weapon that attracts the person who harmed us, but hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do ourselves. When you are angry or frustrated, what comes out? Whatever it is, it’s a good indication of what you’re made of. Juvenile crime rates have nearly doubled in many countries. We keep hearing about youngsters got mixed up in shady affairs and committed crimes. What actually is a juvenile crime? It is a term denoting various offences committed by the children or youth under the age of 18.

What our society is doing regarding juvenile crime? We are only concerned and focused on punishments and very little on prevention or intervention. Why don’t we reveal the real background of juvenile crime? Probably none of the young delinquents were born with hostility, rage, and hatred. Their environment is responsible for it. Actually in our modern world young children are allowed to live a totally free and undisciplined life, just following the bad example, without being aware of what they are really doing. What are computer games and media giving them - only violence, outrage, aggression and hatred. Thousands of children sit down in front of television in the late evening to switch off a little bit. What do they get? They only get blood, fight, hatred, war and a superman who never dies.

Now responsibility goes to us what we expect from them? I suggest you to give more attention to your children. Have a look on their activities. May be there are some problems in their horoscope. Consult me. I will certainly give you some tips which can help you to ward off these situations. Other than this, I can only request you to teach your kids some patience. Children and youth are the building blocks of our future. We are responsible for making an effort to maximise the chances of juvenile to become a well-adjusted and contributing member of our society.

About Author
Jyotishacharya Vinay Sheel Saxena “Bhagya Samhita wale” is a well known indian Vedic Astrologer Horoscope reader and Vastu expert and provides best vedic astrology solutions, vastu remedies, astrology forecast, Horoscope matching and other astrological solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment